Wednesday, December 5, 2007

New Shared Blog

This will be a new blog that I am sharing with friends. For those that have received invites, you may also post entries into this blog. This blog is to share ideas and thoughts about life, love, happiness, poetry and music.

I hope that some of the ideas here can reflect on other's lives and use the posts as an inspiration. The posts are welcome to be copied and pasted onto other people's blogs, but we request that the credits remain so they are aware of where the information came from.

3 comments:

Ennael said...

Had I already accepted your invite in here?..I'm not sure..but I already had my account in here...by the way..I like that song..that's one of the soundtrack of Lion King 1...LoL..=)

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I contemplate the list inform should acquire more info then it has.